Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Swimming in the Ocean



The Mori-san restaurant are placed just on the most beautiful beach . We frequently go to visit this place. At the end of April, my son decided to swim in the Ocean. It was great day. Fuji sunset at "diamond" position (picture on the left) and great people inside the restaurant, singing, dancing and joking during all night. There is some nice fluids, I'm already addicted on it.
Time in Japan runs faster then in Poland. But I learn how to catch it. I weak up earlier (6 o'clock) thanks to my wife, "early morning bird". And I can finish my work before darkness so we have some time for family.
Sometimes sadness comes, but since we are together, is easier to overcome it.
I start diet, not so strict, just throw away any snacks and beers. I don't want to have belly bottom.
Since I come here I make many Japanese friends and I hope that friendship will survive after my back to Poland.

No comments: