Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Japan and their citizens

That was my biggest surprise in Japan - kindness of people. And, despite adult and positioned in society, young are still open minded (until achieving high positioning in society, I think).
And stories about low alcohol tolerance become just a myth in "gaijin" mythology.
This people are many oriented and because of that live here are really expensive. For example installation of air conditioner in the place where before was one (hole in the wall, electric plug, all was done before) cost 20 000 yen (167$). Like for 1h job too much.
Anyway I like this "Planet". Together with colorful sunset over the Fuji-san (when sky is clear) and sounds of birds on the morning. I'm lucky. I live in country side of Japan.
Sometimes I want go back to Poland, but slowly (8 months already) I just started to used to live in Japan.
Food is not terrible but prices are (in compare to my home country). But taste of Pacific fish - amazingly good in comparison to freshwater fish which usually are eaten in Poland.
Sometimes we go to the beach. We have beach just 100m from our laboratory (MMBS). There is magic place like Morisan's restoration and museum. Yeah MUSEUM as well. And it is more like live art place, with music playing by owner and visitors among them - many talented peoples.
Sometimes he also turn on karaoke system, but best attraction are the instruments (drums, guitars, keyboard, and undefined noise makers).
Sometimes we go with UG (drums) and IKUYA (guitar solist) and stay there until late night (or early morning, depends on definition). Now, after silent winter, season will started again.
That was my life in here until my family comes. Now it is our life and we really enjoy it here.
Viva la Japan!
Viva la Music!
Viva la vie!

No comments: